Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

moving on - and moving in

And what is this?
I’ve fallen into the “trap”

A trap I’ve quite happily fallen into though.

Yes, I’ve joined them, because I can not beat them.

I am officially cohabitating. My partner has moved in and I don’t even really know how it happened. It kind of just did.

We’ve been together for a good couple of months now (most stable relationship of my life I will add) and he has practically lived with me for the last two, we’ve just made it official now.

By that I mean I’ve had to make space in my cupboards for all his shoes and clothes. Let me not get started on the toiletries.

Ok, let me get started on them!

I’ve never been one of those “iron clothes before going out” or even “shaving before going out” kind of guys. I never knew what toner was, or what one was meant to do with it. Cream to me was something served with cheesecake. THIS MAN IS INSANE! Takes him a good hour just to get ready in the mornings. And now I’ve succumbed. Although will admit to having better looking skin these days :)

Anyway – the important thing is that I’m happy. I really am. For the first time in a very – very long time.

It’s still sinking in though. Not that I have a boyfriend who I live with. The fact that I have a boyfriend. It was something I had wanted for so long. For such a very long time I was sad. I felt left out. I felt like why was no one interested in me for anything else than sex?

Now I have this man in my life who makes me feel like I’m just the bees knees.

“even when I was flat broke, you made me feel like a million bucks”

I wish I knew who it was that sings that song that line comes from, but I don’t.

It makes me smile a million smiles each time I hear it now.

No comments: