Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

thursday shmursday

Urgh.
Moan.
Groan.
Sob.
Weep.
Grr.
Bite.
Gnashing of teeth.
Bawl.
Crawl.
Bash my head in on desk.
Ja.
Another day in the office…
Ja.
Baaa!

SCREAM!

BUT - in 20minutes time I'm leaving the office. And i will get over myself. My irritation. My frustration.

AND THEN - I get to see my friend :) Who I've not seen in tooooo long. Us busy people who work too much...



I foresee an evening of debauchery – much wine, the occasional joint and pizza!

Yes. The day is starting looking better already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh sounds like a wonderful time...enjoy :)

Writer said...

Damn! I wish I was having your day TODAY! :)

SteveA said...

Sounds decadent - have fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo ;)

Nik_TheGreek said...

Wonderful photo...
I hope you had a blast with your friend