Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, July 23, 2010

WEEKEND BABY!

Aah. Home alone this weekend (except for roommate, but I’m not talking to her at the moment)

The boyfriend is heading down the coast to visit his parents for the weekend, and I don’t really have the energy for all of that – plus – time apart is good. Not too much time apart though. He has strict instruction to be home no later than 12:00 Sunday afternoon. Else there will be shitties to pay… my wrath will be swift and decisive.

This space alone gives me time to play guitar – without interruption or requests. I get to work in my garden (read: haven) and I get to drink red wine and be stoned and laugh at myself in the mirror every time I walk past. Small things amuse – small minds.

I don’t have to cook. I can just microwave. I don’t have to make my bed. I can sleep in late. I don’t have to entertain anyone other than myself. I don’t have to do anything that anyone else wants to do. I get to do everything that I want to do.

Yay.

Happy weekend everybuddy. Have a rocking one!

No comments: