Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my teenage dream

Only a friend would send an email containing pictures of my latest celebrity crush at opportune moments. When I really needed a smile…

Having a bad day this side… agg, fek it, who am I kidding, I’m having a bad month.

And then.. sigh, voila – I have Darren Criss half naked on e-mail. Hehe. Tis a best friends duty to remember the little things like this in life.

What is it about him?

The full lips?
The dark smoldering eyes?
The thick brown hair?

The fact that he can sing?

I don’t know. I don’t care. I just want to lick him.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is amazing, he actually made glee even better, something I didnt think possible....this is a crush we share :)

Anonymous said...

And I hope your month gets better:)

robertga99 said...

I want to lick him too.