Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

on the road again

Once upon a time I was short and fat.

Then I started running and found that not only did I love it, but I also became thin. Like, I lost 18kg or so… that’s a lot of man to lose you know.

Then I got a boyfriend. And two years later I’m lazy and don’t run. Still short, and getting fat all over again . eish.

THEN – I was asked if I would run in a race. Our company was taking part in a relay called “Mudman” and they needed a runner for the team. So I agreed to run.

Out of – I don’t know, a lot of teams, we placed fourth, and my time in the race was surprisingly good. I was quite chuffed, and now, I’m all motivated to run again. my best friend has accused me of turning into a lesbian. Bless.

Anyway. that’s my story. As boringly brilliant as it is I really must get back to work. but here is a nice picture of my leg with my race number, and then a picture of yachts at Wilson’s Wharf, which is one of my face places to go and chill…








Bye bye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also run...dont you find it just sets you free. That last pic is breathtaking....and the leg kinda hot ;)

Gail said...

Soooooooooo cool :)

wozzel said...

haha. David. Only kinda hot? hehe. I will have to post an update in a few weeks once the leg is a bit more toned up ;)

Heya Gail!!

Anonymous said...

welldone! and nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm a runner too. I love running under drizzling rain, beside a canal near my place. It's the smell of wet soil and the sound of rain falls into the water that I like the most.

are all gays love to run? ;p

-cn-

wozzel said...

hehe. thanks for the comment cn

i think you might be right :)