Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

of chocolate

I’ve spent much of my morning in deep – deep thought.

You know how this goes. One minute you are discussing the crisi (it’s my new word) of the world, the next – you’re thinking of things that have no place in your mind when at work.

Mainly I’ve been thinking about chocolate. Not just any chocolate. Easter chocolate. Probably because it’s like Easter around the corner and our bosses have been handing out chocolate eggs, chocolate bunnies and chocolate nougat all day.

I’m also on a bit of a sugar rush.

I do love chocolate though. A lot.

Here is one of my favourite chocolate tips.
When I make chocolate sauce for a desert, I always add two tots of Amarula Cream.

You will never be the same again. It is life changing.

And Happy Easter to you all.

Thank you. That is all.

3 comments:

Pedders said...

Sounds like an interesting advise! Happy Easter for you all ;)

Nimmeru@yahoo.com said...

Happy Easter! Sounds uber yummmy...

I'll eat anything with a dark chocolate... :)

Juz said...

I completely overdid it with chocolate (and booze) this Easter. All the liquids in my body has turned to condense milk.
Hope you had a good one.