Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

oh the weekend that was...

We bought a sex “toy” this weekend.

In real life.

Went to Adult world. Away from home because we did not want to “bump into anyone we know”

Bumped into my mother there.

True story.

She used the same excuse that I was going to “I’m here to buy a friend a “fun” gift for her birthday”

Only, when you are holding a “toy” in one hand and your boyfriend has another “toy” in his hand and you are speaking to your mother in Adult World, well, you know you’re both talking crap.

Fun times I tell you. Fun times.

Then I went to go watch a show at the theatre. And then the cops asked us nicely to “vacate the premises” and then we found out there was a bomb. And they found it 3 hours later and I’m just so glad I did not end up getting blown up and having my arms and legs everywhere, coz as you know, everyone already wants a piece of me.

How are you lot?

11 comments:

JCLL said...

WTF dude!!!!!! How do you have such intersting weekends when the highlight of my weekend was us getting HD PVR!!!!

As for the mother in Adult World...I have no words for that ;-)

Gail said...

wow WOW wow - toys, moms and bombs, just what every boys dreams about! :)
No seriously, you win!

robertga99 said...

OMG! You seriously ran into your mom at an adult store?!?! That is funny...if it had been me running into my mom...not so funny!

Nik_TheGreek said...

I would advise you to stay indoors more... Disaster is following you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
So? How's the toy? I hope you got a different one than your mum's...

The Closet Fashionista said...

Jeepers creepers Winkyhead! It's like Murphy took his law 101 textbook and sat down and planned your weekend! So glad you are alive sausage! YAY! ...er, yeah, about your Mum...not sure which is worse...EXCEPT I hear bombs are really bad for you! ??? xxx Kisses the Wozzel!

Paige said...

seriously?

that's fucking mad!

Juz said...

Jisssss-
Sisssss!

wozzel said...

ja - know. Hectic. But true - true story - I should be writing a book.

oh wait...

Nik! Wahahahaha!

ummmmm... hehe. No comment.

wozzel said...

thanks dear Fashionable one. I'm also glad to be in one piece. SCARY SHIT.

Ps - sorry i'm not able to get around to all your blogs as often. I'm hoping this internet ban thing is going to be lifted soon.

sigheth.

Beertjie said...

good lord... stranger things have definitely not happened!

Pedders said...

Ever thought of writing a novel? =)

holy frake, can I be you for a sec? My life is a total bore lately, lol.

cheers