Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

sad - sad day

Blogging has become near impossible these days. It’s a terrible thing. Not blogging. What I’ve been told by the powers that be here at work, is that I “abused” the internet during work hours. So I’m now forbidden from using the internet at work. For three months. I’ve already marked the first of July on my desk planner calendar thingy to remind them to give me back my interweb.

(they used the word “Forbidden”) so yeah, shhh, don’t tell anyone I’ve “borrowed” a colleagues PC to post quick.

How sad is this?

Look what has become of me during the day…

I miss gmail so much…. Look what I’ve been reduced to.


9 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

I'm very sorry for that. I just hope these 3 months will pass quickly and you'll be fine soon.
Can you cheat and log in from your PC as another user, even a guest?
What I'd recommend is using Word to type in your posts and then upload them from another PC or from home. I know it's not the best of solutions.
You're living my worse nightmare...

Beertjie said...

so no internet at home then?

wozzel said...

hey Nik. i cant :( and Alwill, it took me a while to "get" your last comment. lol - i do have internet at home, but use it mainly only to skype. I dont like using it during "home time" much.. so i just use my phone. Eish. I guess i will have to break my "no internet at home" rule from now on :)

Gail said...

OMG poor woozle - that is horrific! how will you survive? seriously - that would be the end of me, nerd much? :)

The Closet Fashionista said...

I can't decide which is funnier, that your work punishes their employees like a parent taking away tv privileges or a school teacher ...

or that accurate portryal of a fallen gmail user?

XXX wozzel you are an endless source of entertainment!

wozzel said...

or that i log on via my phone to post back comments. hehe.

JCLL said...

It is truely horrible. I think I will die if tehy ahd to take teh internet away from me, but luckely we are an online company, so they can NEVER take it away from me....

Unknown said...

:( Sads miss your posts on the interwebz. July will be here soon enough. It could have been worse.

Unknown said...

Life in blogging world just hasn't been the same.