Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Things I’ve learnt about my pussy.

1) He loves water, going as far as jumping into the shower when one of us is in or sitting on the garden wall when the rain is pouring outside.

2) He eats like a horse.

3) He wants to kill the Christmas tree.

4) Gardens are not for looking pretty and watching things grow. They are for digging holes, eating plants and destroying.

5) At 4 months, the vet has said he is the same size, if not bigger, than most adult cats. And yes, he really is getting big

6) He loves music. When I play guitar he sits at my feet and watches.

7) He thinks I’m his human cat mother. Follows me everywhere.

8) He will only eat pellets. Hates all those fancy cat treats and will not touch fish? Except those in the pond. I don’t get it either.

9) He loves Daz and I – and that makes us feel super special.

10) He looks so gay in the purple glitter bling collar we bought him that we decided to take it off, and leave it off.



5 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

He loves water? Really?
Are you sure it's a cat?

wozzel said...

fo shizzel! he actually jumped into the bath with me the other day. When my boyfriend is in the shower he jumps in and they other day we found him INSIDE the pond. strange silly cat.

lol

Ang! said...

He sounds like a real character! ;-)

Gail said...

Wahahahahaha What is that I hear? A proud fur-dad? it was only a matter of time no? And does he have his own facebook page yet? you know thats the definitive moment hey? ;) I am just messing with you - he sounds awesome!

wozzel said...

lol - Gail. My friends love teasing me. And no, I wont go as far as to create a facebook page for him. Although I will admit that he has featured alot on my own.