Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, January 31, 2011

whipped my hair back and forth

I always seem to take things to the extreme when I’m alone. Like this weekend for example. The boyfriend needed to go away on Saturday morning, gets back home tomorrow, but since he’s been gone all I’ve done is eat junk food, drink copious amounts of beer and wine and update my facebook. Like 300 times a day and you can tell how bored / pissed I am because yesterday all I did was talk about Willow Smith.

Sad eh?

What’s sadder is that I actually love her song. I cant get enough of it. and it makes me want to dance in a naughty way, which just freaks me out because it’s sung my a 9 year old.

There is something not right about that, but who am I to say so.

I feel like death warmed up, but I’m not complaining. This is entirely my own fault. I’m going to look for a hole to crawl into and wait for this day to end. I need my bed.

Am I the only one who thinks Willow looks like she could be an extra in Avatar? It’s terrible that I’m talking about a child like this, but really. It’s not my fault.




1 comment:

Mike said...

Me thinks you're being too kind to say she looks like she's from Avatar. Hey, i know she's 9, but egads...that's a BAD look!

Hope you're feeling better!