Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Winter

Dear Winter

Would you be so kind as to just go away you stupid arse. I did not appreciate you crawling into bed with me last night. I did not enjoy the way you ran your hands down my back or pressed your icy feet against mine. Which had been nice and toasty at the time.

I think you are rude. I find you obnoxious and inconsiderate. I think you should bugger off.

Regards,
Wozzel

Ps. Your brother, Summer, I think he is quite hot. Let him know I said so?

6 comments:

Beertjie said...

what do you mean cold? you're in Durban, how cold can it get??

wozzel said...

i'm a baby at the slightest hint of winter! I hate the cold. I've tried embracing winter, but still...

You're right though, Durban is super warm compared to most of the country at the moment.

Nik_TheGreek said...

lol...
I agree with Alwill, Durban's winter must be warmer than U.K.'s summer...
I'd suggest a leg / hand / torso warmer?

JonJon said...

Winter's hot brother Summer is actually sleeping with me here north of the equator and I'm not letting him leave until I've had my time with him. I'll send him your way in October-ish.

wozzel said...

lol JonJon! Please do send him through as soon as you are done :)

Pedders said...

Please, let winter come, Im so fraking tired of the, almost, 40ÂșC here in Malta.