Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

They say your eyes are the window to your soul.



They say your eyes are the window to your soul.

Can you see my soul?
Can you see what it looks like?
Can you tell me its colour?
Can you hear what song it sings?
Can you really see my soul?

What is my soul doing?
Who is my soul with?
Where does my soul go?
When did my soul first come to this earth?

Is my soul happy -
Is it sad -
Is my soul he or she?
Is my soul African? Is it European?
Maybe Chinese? Perhaps Indian?
Does my soul really care about crap like that?

I wonder what language my soul speaks.
Sometimes I just don’t understand him/her/it

I think my soul is happy –
I think my soul sings –
I know; because sometimes I sing along.
I think my soul likes me…
Which is good because I quite like it.


xXxXxXx

“Eyes so transparent that through them the soul is seen”
~Theophile Gautier~

"The eyes have one language everywhere."
~George Herbert~

"The eye is the jewel of the body."
~Henry David Thoreau~


"The eyes indicate the antiquity of the soul."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So true. It also tells me you are a cutie.

Love the word verification: prowd.

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

are those your eyes?
you have nice eyes. I liked this post.

Anonymous said...

The eyes are indeed the window to a persons soul. I completely believ that. Your look "old" - old soul?

wozzel said...

lol - thanks. Yeah, i've been told before I have an old soul :)