Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, June 7, 2010

sunrise... sunrise...

That photograph was taken on my little old cell phone.

I call it names like “little” and “old” because it is.
It don’t matter.

I took this photograph just the other day.
6am.
Is it not just a stunning sunrise?
One of the reasons I love Durban.
And the colour, I find, is more vivid and brighter, almost, in Winter.
The sea – the sky, the trees and the grass all seem to be bluer, or greener and richer.

And to top that there cherry. Durban and winter don’t even go in the same sentence. For real. This city is always warm… always. Anyone out there going to be in the country / city for any of the Soccer World Cup games?

Aaah, ps – I have some internet access back at work. Only gmail (and blogs are powered by google – bonus)

Lucky me eh?
Naah, lucky you lot methinks…

2 comments:

Gail said...

Whooot Whoot :)

Beertjie said...

good to have you back!:)