Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, October 8, 2010

spring is here :)

Twinkle twinkle oh look its Spring!

My oh my what a wonderful thing (iiiing)

You smell like roses, petunias and cat…

Cat?

Dammit Dexter! SCAT!

*ahem*

Twinkle twinkle why hi there Spring.

It is so lovely to see you again!

You’ve been gone for way to long,

And so that is why I’m singing this song (oooong)

Welcome back Spring!!!


I might just need a really long holiday.
I’m not mad.
I promise.
That is open to interpretation.


all the flowers are blooming and grass is green :) i love, love love it.

5 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

It's so funny. I was just looking this morning how the trees in front of my flat are turning brown and the leaves are falling...

wozzel said...

haha. i understand! when i talk to my cousin in London and i'm saying things like, WOW, its real hot here today. Then she's all like, its freezing here.

AJohnP said...

Same here, Nik. The temperatures are dropping, as are the leaves. I do love this weather though. I'm a jeans and sweatshirt/sweater man all the way!!!

Gail said...

mad like a hatter! I love it!

JCLL said...

Not for us....Its raining and cold in Cape Town!!!