Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Houston, we have lift off


I’ve been sick for the last 3 days and I expect sympathy.
I had the shits see.
Like really.

I was doing something rather turbo (and impressive in a “Jackass” movie kinda way) at one stage and almost levitated right into space. B.O.N.U.S! I’m better now, but that does not mean you can not stop and say something supportive like “glad your rash has healed” or “hope it is not still raw”

I get back to work today and I’ve been in and out of meetings non-stop. I’m rather tired now so I think I will go home in a minute. I’ve got a year end function to get ready for.

Oh, about the meetings. Well, first I was asked to MC at out function tonight. Which I don’t mind doing. It will be the 3rd year I’ve done it. What I do mind though is the fact that they asked me today – leaving me only 9 hours to prepare anything and get familiar with all our “special” (sic) guests. The other meeting was about my change of job description as of January 2010. Yeah, well, I’m getting a nicer sounding title and some extra moola (and loads more work) and I think I’m looking forward to it.

Boring post uh?

Oh shuttup I don’t care.

7 comments:

Juz said...

Hope you're feeling better and that you'll do a fantastic job as the MC.

There.

:)

Nik_TheGreek said...

Glad you're feeling better already and congratulations on your new job description...

Good luck with the MC!

You see! Us being supportive...
:)

wozzel said...

you guys are amazing. lol!!

thanks :)

peanut butter and jelly said...

in space? hahaha. not that boring. enjoy the function, i expect a full report as soon as you are copu mentos!

Did i spell that right?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha

goodluck for MC'ing

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

raw? eeeuw

The Closet Fashionista said...

I loved this post...it was all "WELLA CAPELLA I'm hardcore so deal with it"!!!! Very 'Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful'. ...ps, Hope you're feeling better! ;)

PPS do not buy into the medicalese-liquor-company-propagandist bollocks about the marvels of JAGGERMEISTER and tummy flu... seriously, it's booze! I recommend something bland and unexciting. like a tripple vodka lime and soda.