Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, December 7, 2009

sangria



Sangria. yip. Sangria.

It’s why I look the way I do today.

Sangria.

It all started innocently enough on Saturday morning after spring cleaning the house and fighting with the parrot, who I am still convinced, is Satan’s spawn. We were invited to a birthday party. Up in the mountains. That means in Hillcrest if you are a Durbanite. We call them strange folk from up there the mountain people. Beautiful area. Absolutely stunning, lushness like you have never seen before. But I digress.

So off we went, 12:30pm up the hill.

Someone made Sangria.

It was lovely Sangria.

I poured a glass for myself and one for boyfriend. He took a sip and looked at me and said “you just be careful, you know you are a half pint” I said do not fret my pet, I have this under control.

The next minute it was 11:00pm and I woke up in bed and boyfriend was watching a DVD in the lounge and the parrot was saying “bitch please – bitch please”.

those mountain people know how to make Sangira!

9 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

lol...
So, you have 10.5 hours of stories to hear. There are so many things that could have happened...
How are you feeling now?

wozzel said...

I know! LOL! hehe. At least it was not too bad, I mean, I still have a boyfriend and friends, so I guess I never threw name too badly.

Thankfully, I’ve survived Monday. I’ve decided that I am on detox now.

peanut butter and jelly said...

Sangria is evil! How long will the detox last? lol

The Closet Fashionista said...

Dude...do you have any UDI's ? Unidentified Drinking Injuries...? ...hhahhahaha I think this post is called "Wozzle's average WEEKEND", no?

wozzel said...

hehe, you are spot on LML!! haha.

Anonymous said...

lol. sangria. cocktails. little umbrellas. the recipe for disaster.

wozzel said...

eish. YOU KNOW IT! i do love them little umbrellas though :)

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

i love theme parties

wozzel said...

fishy. lol. i never said it was a theme party? but i do quite enjoy a theme party to. haha.