Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

untill next time!

Today is the last day I will work for the year 2009.

It is also the last day I will work in the department I’m in because I’ve got a bit of a promotion and commence when I’m back in January.

I won’t be gone for too long. Just until the 4th of January – but I’m looking forward to getting away from the city for a few days.
Peace and quiet.
Game reserves, trips out on the boat.
Breakfast on the beach.
Lunch on the beach.
Dinner on the beach – heck, even sex on the beach.

Private, secluded – time out of time.

I can not wait. I’m already wishing the hours away because that’s all I need to wish away.

Be good, be merry. Be safe! Enjoy the holidays… Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Catch you all in 2010.

And to my love… happy anniversary babe :)

~Wozzel~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye Wozzie! will miss your posts. have a nice hliday.

Nik_TheGreek said...

Have an amazing time!
Enjoy your time away!
#hugs
Merry Christmas

wozzel said...

aaah. thanks :)

hugs right back at ya Nik!

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

oh wow wozzel! your anniversary! congrats!!!!! long now hey?

all the best for the new job, thats great, i remember someone telling me about that.

and all the best for the new year. Have a wonderful Christmas. Please tell D we all send our love too!

The Closet Fashionista said...

Have a brilliant break wozzel and an awesome New Year...happy ani too ;) xxx