Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh my godsiens! I made the most wonderful discovery today. I’m so excited I want to pee in my pant.

I had to share this with you.

The local Spar (by that I mean the Spar down the road from where I work) is selling wine in a can!

A can!

A frikking can!

And it’s so pretty.

It’s pretty and it’s blue and it looks like a chickified energy drink.

So I bought the “4” pack, at R60.00 – because I had to.

So I’m a little bit tipsy at my desk pretending I’m drinking an energy drink.

Sublime.

I have a new best friend and her name is “Eve Brut” and she contains 12% alcohol.

I love Eve.

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

I'm sorry but that doesn't sound very right to be me...
Wine in a can?
Apart from the benefit of drinking at work without people knowing, I cannot see it working...
Wine is something to be taken care of, respected and appreciated. Not to be put in a can…
I thought you were a man who appreciated wine...

Paige said...

that's fricken fantastic!
only one question...
which spar?

wozzel said...

Paige, I also thought it was fricken FANTASTIC, i felt like Oprah discovering a new FAVE THING!

I found it at a Spar in Morningside, but Ive seen it in Mt Edgecombe and I hear they have also been seen in Durban North. Exciting times for us!