Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i win

We went to a family gathering last night. There was no special occasion – nothing to celebrate, just a spontaneous get together.

How it works in my family is that we all prepare a plate of eats – get together and spend time catching up and talking shit really.

Off I went to the local Spar to buy some ingredients for quiche. I always make quiche. It’s simple and quick to make.

While inspecting cheese last night I noticed rather yummy looking legs attached to a rather yummy looking ass standing quite near me from the corner of my eye. I was careful not to be caught staring, I did not want my boyfriend to see me checking out some other dudes ass… I decided to take a quick peek, give this dude a twice over and walk away – as I turned to look at him he turned to look at me – and our eyes locked in a stare.

It was my boyfriend! I had been checking out my very own boyfriend!!! I was finished. I thought it was quite funny – and I felt better about the entire situation.

Finally we arrived at my mother’s house – quiche in hand, and – mumsy darling had also made quiche.

“Your moms quiche looks much nicer than yours does” the boyfriend said.

“Take that back” I said.

Both he and my mom laughed.

An hour later after we had all helped ourselves to some eats and sat down my boyfriend announced with a mouth full of quiche “hmm, yum, this quiche is awesome – better than yours babe”

As I looked over at him, ready to smack him upside the head with a lamp close by I realized he was eating MY quiche… hehe, thinking it was my mothers.

So I win.

Waaah!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Hells Yeah you win! :)

Nik_TheGreek said...

Quiche wars...

AJohnP said...

Excellent...your quiche wins!!! I hope you mom didn't take it personally. :-)

AJohnP said...

**your mom

wozzel said...

John, she had such a good laugh at it. I'm sure she was happy he mistook mine for hers - coz she knew it made me happy :)

robertga99 said...

YAY!
I'm glad you win. That was cute that you were checking out your bf and didn't know it.

JonJon said...

Have you ever checked yourself out in the mirror before realizing it's your own reflection?

wozzel said...

Robert - It was brilliant. And when I told him about it a little later he was quite chuffed that I've still got love eyes for him ;)

JonJon - All the time I must admit ;D

JCLL said...

Thats so funny, but how did you nto realise those legs and ass belonged to your BF? I would like to say that I will be able to pick my mans ASSets out in a crowd.