Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

an ode to myself

I have decided to leave,
On a journey –
Of imaginary dreams,
A voyage of self discovery.
I will leave,
To become the artist –
The poet –
That which has been forgotten.
Isolation – a spirited renewal,
Solitude – an illusion of the heart.

I have decided to go,
As far as the horizon leads.
To rediscover –
The centre stone of my aura,
The very essence of my soul.
To find that place –
Where peace exists,
Only in silence.
Remembering the innocence,
Gathering the lost dreams of children.

© Wozzel (14/03/1997)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

deep. beautiful.

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

Wozzel. I love the imagery - simple, yet poignant. Beautiful.

Marphyllis said...

Me like very much :-)

wozzel said...

aah, thanks peeps :)

robertga99 said...

dang, I'm impressed

wozzel said...

aah. Robert. thank you!!