Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, January 4, 2010

oh - hi there 2010

I have returned from holiday.

I wish to return right back to my holiday to be honest with you.

I have a good tan – at least.

Funny how fast it goes though, unfairly so.
I was quite depressed this morning, waking up early, not to stumble through to the living room with a book and cup of coffee, but to go shower and get ready for work.
And this after 12 days of pure bliss.

We spent days and evenings on the beach.
Shared kisses under the starlight on the boat.
Picnicked on the banks of rivers and lagoons,
chased Zebra that grazed to close us while out on a game drive,
were chased by a Zebra after chasing said Zebra.

We spent most of our time at my boyfriends family home and were spoiled rotten. Really, we did not have to do a thing.
We laughed, played silly games and sang songs around the bonfire, even when I was too tipsy (read drunk) to remember the chords to the songs.

Good, fun times.

Oh, and look, I shall share a picture of myself with you. Not a face pic, I could never be that brave.



Oh – one more thingy… Happy 2010 everyone! Here is wishing you all a wonderful new year.

We are hosting the Soccer World Cup here in South Africa this year. Should be exciting. Eeek, all I’m worried about is the traffic and and the crowds to be honest with you. I live very close by to the Durban stadium. Should prove Interesting.

5 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Is the picture from the dance you had to do to make the zebra stop chasing you?

Seriously now. I'm glad you had a nice time. I can totally understand why you didn't want your holiday to end!

Happy New Year!

XX said...

Cute pic!

All of my mates are going to SA for the world cup, I wanna go!

Sounds like a lovely holiday mate

SS

wozzel said...

oh awesome SS! thats cool, you should come over too! haha.

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

sounds great wozzel. I like the photo;)

Anonymous said...

Hey WOZ it's nice to see you had one hell of good time. Thanx for the pics.


CANUCK