Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Me, myself and I - a random note

I am: hung-over

I have: the wine flu

I know: it is of my own doing

I think: wine is the devils drink

I don’t think: I am going to make it through this day

I want: an ice cold beer. No, it’s not too early

I have: a double espresso and a cookie

I like: double espresso’s and cookies

I hate: semi-sweet white wine. it is soooo 80’s

I dream: a million dreams a night

I fear: that I’m ging to be bald before 32. and the hair that is left will be all grey :(

I am annoyed: with my boyfriend

I crave: time out. leave. Vacation. More wine.

I usually: have chicken rolls for lunch

I search: for my keys every single morning.

I hide: wine from my boyfriend

I wonder: if he knows?

I know: that he does!

I just can’t help: it.

I regret: a few things.

I love: Darryl

I can’t live without: my guitar.

I try to: cook new things. Mostly unsuccessfully.

I enjoy: work most days.

I don’t care: that she is his best friend. She is not welcome in my home.

I always: win.

I never want to: go to Jeffery’s bay again. EVER.

I rely on: me, myself and I – only. A lesson well learnt.

I believe: that magic exists in every day and every way.

I dance: all the time. ALL the time.

I sing: at the top of my voice and I’m not embarrassed.

I argue: a lot.

I write: everyday.

I win: all the time.

I lose: rarely.

I wish: I could fly to the moon.

I listen: and I hear.

I don’t understand: why he told her what I said.

I’m scared of: being alone.

I forget: that I’m not 17 anymore.

I am happy: because I work on it!

4 comments:

robertga99 said...

Love it!
Hope you feel better soon! I think I may be getting the wine flu tonight

wozzel said...

hehe. Enjoy it!

Mike said...

Not that there's anything wrong with going bald, right? Just have a nice cold beer and don't worry about it. What's going to happen is gonna happen.

wozzel said...

You're quite right Mike, and bald can even be sexy. But I'm short. With just the top thinning, so people kind of look down to me, which makes the bald patch not so sexy :-p haha.

I'm ready for it. I'm my fathers child in this instance! haha.