Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, August 20, 2010

what you mean it's NOT summer?

Why do I love living in my hometown, Durban, Sunny South Africa?

Well – that’s not a very difficult one to explain.

While the rest of the country is reeling from the cold and wearing warm fluffy mittens, here in Durban, the middle of Winter and this is the weather forecast for the weekend…

Saturday 13-25°C
Sunny and mild.

Sunday 16-29°C
Sunny and pleasantly warm.


Pleasantly warm :) just the way I like it. I guess I will have to schlep the 1km down the road to the beach and sit in the sun and surf…

again!

egad!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RUB IT IN WHY DONT YOU! it is damned cold in Jozi.

nice pic ;)

Nik_TheGreek said...

We have worse temperatures than that and it is supposed to be summer in England.
I love this picture...

wozzel said...

i love winter here. most times. hehe. we are quite lucky.

thanx! it's one of my faves. but then again, most pics of me are of me jumping or "flying" It just became a "thing"

:-)

SteveA said...

I love that pic! So alive!