Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, August 23, 2010

of birthday parties... and a cow

This proved to be a very busy weekend. there was no time for lying on the beach or even catching a quick snooze on the couch. This was birthday weekend.

Saturday morning 9:00am:
My best friend’s daughter turned one! We went up the hill to Hillcrest and found our way to the Animal Farm! What great fun. The boyfriend was excited. He got to milk a cow. In all his 31 years he had never milked a cow? Never. He can cross out that one on his bucket list.

Saturday afternoon 13:30pm:
Lunch with Silla, whose Phantom of the Opera themed 26th birthday party we could not make. So a quick bite and a few drinks later we were able to say we did our best to spend time with her.

Saturday evening 20:00pm:
Laura’s big 3 uh Oh! That was fun. I think. I can not remember. The only reason I even know I was there is because there are photographs. Eish. Well done girl, fantastic party. How am I going to compete with that in March? Eh? Uh? Oh well, I will :)

Sunday afternoon 13:30pm:

My cousins daughters second birthday. That was an event. Nothing scarier than a family gathering. The boyfriend loves it – he gets a lot of attention from the family, but I could do with less. Hehe. You must understand that when my side of our family gets to a larger family gathering – it is always interesting, what with my older sister and brother both gay and my youngest brother a Pastor… I’m sure you can imagine.

Anyway – boring, I know, but my blog – so I don’t care. Here is a pic of my man milking a cow.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

mooooooo...

Bron said...

Wozzel - I'm so glad I found you again...you just disappeared!! You seem to have found a good spot though. have a good one :)

wozzel said...

Bron! Hello dearest :) how nice to see you pop in on this blogspot here :) yay! Glad you found me ;) do come visit again!