Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

my thong song

I bought a thong.
I don’t really understand why I bought a thong. But I did.

And I wish I had not.

I was there. I saw them. Lying exposed in the men’s underwear display – thongs. And I thought to myself “everyone deserves the right to feel sexy. Thongs are sexy. Right?”

Wrong.

Very, very, very wrong. You are allowed to feel sexy, and by all means, please do. But not everyone is meant to feel sexy in a thong.

So there I was, in my new HOT RED (yip. Mistake number one) thong – modelling around the bedroom, my very own man hips swaying involuntarily of themselves, trying my utmost best to get my boyfriend in the mood” when he blurts out “You look like a giant tomato pulling a zap sign at me walking around in that. Destroy it

Well, I tell you, that’s not all that was destroyed on fatal evening : code named : thong cock up. My poor heart was too. And so I said “dam you! You’ll get this thong stuck in your head!”

And then we both laughed because thong sounds like song. With a lithp.




thank you. that is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling. no one looks good in a thong. maybe Tyra. but thats it.

Stephen Chapman said...

Usually you see thongs worn by pale Germans on a beach somewhere. ***SHUDDER***

Dean Grey said...

Wozzel!

LOL at your boyfriend's comment.

Don't feel too bad. All the weight goes to my hips and thighs. Pear bottoms can't wear thongs either!

*sigh*

-Dean

wozzel said...

sigheth. Dean. I should have known better.

Thanks for the comment :) ps - i think your blog rocks. very cool.

Supatube said...

...they really and truly are hideous, as are tangas, its not flattering for anyone, however I must say that laughter often turns me on and the last time a bf walked in front of me in a thong i laughed so so much that he still got what he wanted albeit the other way round.

wozzel said...

Laughter turns you on? hehe, i've not heard that before. lol.

It was pretty funny though. I even got the bf to take a pic, and when I saw it I immediatly deleted it. and then i cried :p