Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

clever monkey - i mean chimpanzee.

I read an article about a chimpanzee living in a zoo in Sweden who has demonstrated the ability to plan ahead. In a seemingly calm and deliberate manner he collects small stones and pebbles to throw at human visitors later. The article also mentions that he does not throw stones at other animals, other chimps or randomly aiming at empty coke cans left on railings. Only at people.

Scientists and zoologists are amazed at this behavior and want to study it more. They want to set up workshops and conduct other “scientific” experiments.

I have an opinion. Of course.
See, I think they’re missing the bigger point of the story.

This is a message from one species to ours and to me it seems pretty clear to me what he is saying – “fuckoff and let me outta here!”

Makes you wonder what those singing whales are saying about us.
I bet it’s something like “stupid arse cunt poes human beings”

I really don’t swear like that in real life. I promise.
Ok – sometimes.

Only, it’s probably true – and we probably deserve it.

5 comments:

Paige said...

monkeys are getting smarter and humans are getting dumber. i reckon in about 5 years time they'll pass us.

Pedders said...

@Paige: I think humans were never smart anyway, they were just lucky =)

@Woz: It is as they say: "the more I know animals the more I dislike humans" and I totally agree with the "feckoff and let me outta here!" - it's ok to curse once in a while, it's relaxing.

The Closet Fashionista said...

I am not dead, but my brain is so tired I am probably sub australopithecus at this point in the day... my first time on blog spot in ages...but I have found a solution to my time constraints...see my blog for details. (in about five minutes!)

Hello the WOZZEL!!!!!!!!11

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

It's starting to sound a bit like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The animals are the ones doing experiments on us....

wozzel said...

Hello YOU BISCUIT!