Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my homosexual agenda

You have heard of the “Homosexual Agenda” right? How us (gays! eeek!) are trying to turn you all into moffies and how we want to take over the world uh? I remember reading it a few years back and I laughed so much – I don’t know where people come up with crap like that. I’ve not managed to find that “Homosexual Agenda” – I would have posted it to show you who have not ever read it what it’s all about. But, phu-leeeze! A homosexual agenda?

Although this is not an original idea and I can not claim any credit for coming up with myself, I have decided to share with you my very own homosexual agenda. Yes, it’s true. We do have one. I myself included. Sorry if it came across that I was lying to you.

my homosexual agenda

During the week.

5:00am – wake up.
5:30am – go for run.
6:30am – go shower, brush teeth, dress – etc etc.
7:10am – leave for work.
7:45am – arrive at work. make coffee. Eat breakfast. Check e-mail.
8:00am – work. occasionally check whats new in blog land. Read the newspaper. Smoke too many cigarettes.
13:00pm – lunch. This makes me very happy.
14:00pm – back to work. occasionally check whats new in blog land. Read the newspaper. Smoke too many cigarettes.
16:30pm – go home. do home things like cleaning and cooking and chatting and what ever else is on the menu.
20:00pm – shower. Watch a bit of TV.
21:30pm – in bed. Reading.
22:00pm – sleep.


On the weekends.

Pretty much the same except I don’t go to work. Spend lots of time in the garden and on the beach. Visit friends. Visit family.

Not that interesting is it?
I’m not interested in trying to turn anyone gay. (is that even possible, for goodness sake)
And I’m not trying to take over the world.

I’m just trying to be the best me that I can.

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Apart from the cigarettes, the rest sounds pretty good…
'Taking over the world' reminds me off:

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.

wozzel said...

Hey Nik! Top of the morning to ya :)

yeah, the smoking is terrible. I really need to stop. My boyfriend does not smoke and lately we've been arguing about my smoking :( not good.

i LAUGHED at this pinky and the brain song. I love that cartoon :)

Pedders said...

... even though, taking over the world is not such a bad idea *writes it down on to-do list*

p.s.: Pinky and the Brain is the best mate!!