Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

an indecent obsession...

I’m going to fill you lot in on a little “not so secret”

I have this indecent obsession with a model / (I’m sure he wants to be an actor too) and I have had for some years now.

I quite litteraly break out in a sweat when ever I see pictures of him. The “Milk” one is quite famous as I know it…

I know that I’m in a very happy relationship and I love my boy to pieces… but c’mon… Jonathan Breeze?

Sorry babe, I would sell you for Jonatha Breeze.

So here is my plan. I shall become “crazy-psycho-stalker-boy” find his e-mail address and harass him.

I shall be relentless.

I will not stop until he crumbles and realises that I’m the man of his dreams and he makes me his lawfully bedded husband.

Yes.

That might work.









sigheth

10 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

You should get a list of celebrities you're allowed to sleep with. Be modern, do what 'Friends' do...

wozzel said...

haha! Nik, my man would never fall for that ;)

Nik_TheGreek said...

Why? Would you? What if he presented you with a similar list? Would you go for it?

wozzel said...

ooh. no. i'm the jeouls kind. Every time i saw people on TV or magazines on that list i would be frought with jealousy! haha. It would always be on my mind.

Gail said...

i don't think stalking is the only or the best way forward, but hey, I say YES to being pro active! :)
High five awesome post!

Unknown said...

Mmmm... I suddenly feel like a BIG glass of milk.

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :)

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

I WANT TO LICK THE MILK OFF HIM

Pedders said...

Ok, so:

- hunk . check
- milk . check
- oreos . not check (?)
Hey, where are the damn oreos??

Naughty images passed through my mind while watching this entry. I've gotta keep my purity, lol.

wozzel said...

OMG. you are right.

Where. Are. The. Oreos????

i want to rub them all over him. hehe.