Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, February 12, 2010

oops - i did it again

Ok. I’m going to try writing a post. Try, because I am dying.

I am not hung over. I’ve fallen right over. And I blame the Merlot. All three bottles of it that my roommate and I polished off last night while helping her pack for her trip to Portugal. Lucky bitch. I don’t usually drink red wine these days. The reason. I love it. I love it too much but my boyfriend says it makes me a bitch. So I stick to the white wines and my favourite, beer, of course. I did however drink red wine last night, Satan!

My head hurts and I’m doing everything in my power to get out of work early today.

So last night was also the Opening of Parliament. I must say I would not have shed a tear if the place was bombed, but I must be careful of what I say in case someone takes it as a serious threat. Thing is, when the shit hit the fan back when Zuma became president, I was the first person to say “give him a chance” but since all the latest scandal I just give up. Arms in the air! I just give up. I don’t have any time to listen to his inane ramblings and as far as I am concerned, he can just blow it out his arse!

I also baked last night. I did – I baked a pink cake. For a friends birthday party tonight. Well, two friends birthday parties tonight. Well, only one of them is my friend. Even so, even only he is half a friend. See, thing is, it’s boyfriends best friend and his boyfriend, and I don’t like them very much, a little bit, just not much. But yes, I baked them a cake because I’m sweet and kind like that and anyway – they are not to know that I don’t like them. that much.

Goddammit will someone put the lights off in here, my head is killing me.

The pink cake. It’s so cute. I should take a picture of it. Talking of pictures, I downloaded the pictures from our break away into the Eastern Cape last week. I was devastated when I looked at them.

Apparently I am fat again.

Well frikking done Wozzel, you work like a mad man to lose 20kg and a few years later – voila, you’re doing a sterling job at getting back to square one. So I have decided that something drastic must be done. And it must be done soon.
Moving swiftly along from topics surrounding my ever expanding waist line, the other pics came out beautifully, but in my fallen over state this morning, I forgot to bring them into the office with me.

Oh dear.

Ps – additional info. Spoke to boss person while typing this out and hooray, I’m outta here in a bit.

10 comments:

Paige said...

ah no wonder my post this morning made you feel a little green. you have hangover.

wozzie, please warn me in future and i'll be sure to post gently on days like this.

just a few more hours. hold tight.

xxx

wozzel said...

:(

yes. i have caught a severe case of the hangover.

Juz said...

This too shall pass...out.
Jeez, I wish I could leave work early, but I have to go to a recording. And tonight it's dinner with the parents - believe me, I will be in your boat tomorrow - they're crazy parents. I'm the reserved one in the family.

Good Luck!

Unknown said...

H.E.L.L.O!!!!! Just kidding!

I use to dislike read wine but now I love it. I am waiting until it is 12 noon somewhere and I will open up a bottle. Oh wait, its past noon in Australia!

Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Damn I meant to say "red" no "read".

Time for wine!!

Paige said...

hey woz, you ok? haven't seen you around in a bit?

Unknown said...

Red wine gives the worst hangover but it I can just drink it so easily too. That said, I've not had a drop since Jan 2nd and your post made me crave it. Damn the red wine!

Paige said...

ok wozz, now i'm really worried. where are you? shall we call out the infantry?

wozzel said...

hey Paige, you're so sweet girl, thank you. I've just been REAL sick the last few days but all back to normal now. Just playing catch up at the moment.

Pedders said...

She's going to Portugal on holidays or for good?

Anyway, I can't really stand alcohol that much. I just need to drink like 3 glasses of it and I'm good.

I think I should drink more, at least I get in a good mood =)

Speaking of fat... well, lots of BLT, Spinning and Bosu and you're good!

Bring on those Pink Cake photos!