Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, January 22, 2010

all over the place today

I’ve been so ridiculously emo over the last 2 days or so, and quite simply, full of shit. No. Don’t worry. This is not a bitchy fuck the world post at all. I’m just saying. Just putting it out there. Fo shizzel? Honestly though, this “King of the painted smile” crap is a tough act to keep up, and when your closest friends start saying things to you like “you have been less and less you everyday” and “pardon? You don’t want another glass of wine?” you know that something is going on. Right? Right. I don’t really want to talk about it though.

It’s not always easy to say what you mean or what you want to say eh? Or what you feel. Or how you feel. This is why there are so many “lost” people out there. I think so. It makes perfect sense to me. So just nod and agree.

"Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel"

(That is so true) – life is also a comedy for those who drink. Cheap box wine. Or meths.

And now you know. Because you would be sorely mistaken to think that I’m this happy, laughy, bouncy guy all the time. I’m not. Whoever is going around telling people that I’m a nice guy should stop. Immediately. I’m dirty, I don’t brush my hair, I shout at people who irritate me, and often I hit them. I like hitting people. I have a list of people I would like to smack upside the head and a few I would like to kick. Alas, some of them are not even in Durban. So I must start planning a few trips across the country. (I’m not really dirty by the way).

However, When it comes to my friends and the people I care about. Well – I would go the ends of the world. There are even some I would take a bullet for. Yes. I would. A bullet. These are the people who know the real Wozzel. These are the people who say those things like “you’ve been less and less you everyday”. These are the people, who keep me (or try too) sane. These are the people who know that nothing makes me happier than a good bottle of Merlot. And the people who know that sometimes, all I need is a hug.


Anyway – I’m writing, but there is clearly no direction. And I’m rambling. And DAMMIT – I said I did not want to talk about it.


My nizzel is totally shizzeld out!

Ok – moving on…

Knock knock?


And now – for something totally irrelevant and of little or no importance, a list of words and sentences I use just about everyday.

• Lovely. Pronounced – Lovely
• I can’t cope!
• I’m finished!
• Where is my wine?
• Fuckoff.
• Blow it out your ass!
• Nought bru!
• Moo.
• Baa. Pronounced – Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
• You shitting me?
• Dude/Dude?/Duuuuude!!!

Things in my head this week

• My upcoming road.
• Lunch.
• My dad.
• Wine.

And that’s all folks.

The end.

(ps) if you’re still waiting for the knock knock joke – hahaha. I am laughing at you. But secretly. Not to your face.

2 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

I'm sorry you're feeling out of sorts lately. However, I think that this is just natural. You can't be all happy chappy all the time...
Try to keep your close ones closer and do not be afraid to ask for that hug.
By the way, thank you for such an honest post... Dankie
Take care of yourself.
#hug

wozzel said...

:) thank you Nik. Dankie :) i like that! Afrikaans. I'm impressed. lol.