Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cre-8-ive


What's with personalised number plates?

I do not understand.

I have a friend who bought himself a car last week. His license plate reads “4 Jim”

He bought the car for himself. Why go put your name on it?

The little Atos on the hi-way this morning “C U L8R” – how fast does an Atos go?

The mini – “Mini me”

Very creative.

As for the dude in the Range Rover.

It already says Range Rover on the back of your Big Silver Truck.
It also says Range Rover on the license plate holder.

Therefore, I decree your personalized license plate of "RNGE RVER" to be repetitive, annoying and quite frankly, bleeping stupid.

Sincerely,
Wozzel

7 comments:

Juz said...

I had this discussion with a friend of mine the other day. We're both copywriters and we came to the conclusion that there is nothing nothing nothing you can out on a personalised number plate that will make it cool.
However, we saw a small sexy silver Mercedes drove past a week later and the number plate read: "WINE"
I liked that. If it was my car I would be very wary of roadblocks though.

wozzel said...

hehe, i do like that one!

Octavius said...

That s pretty funny actually, but I totally agree with you!

Octavius.

The Closet Fashionista said...

Ok...Juz...I agree...and Wozzel, I have only this to add:

AT the Kingsbury hospital in Cape Town, a place that has more gynaecologists per capita than any other place on the planet...there is a Dr with the numberplate...wait for it ...GYNAE 1 WP. I kid you not! My friend says: what this doc is trying to say is that a lot of pussy paid for this jag! ;) xxx

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

i laugh at those that say "for u luv" or "4 my babe"

peanut butter and jelly said...

LOL!

wozzel said...

omg! LML ~ that is brilliant, one of the best I've heard of. hahaha.