Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, January 15, 2010

seeing stars

I slipped and fell.

I did.

On Wednesday afternoon at work.
I’m not quite sure how and why it happened, but I did.

One minute I was standing on my own two feet, the next I was flat on my back.




I hit my head pretty hard on the tiles and was out cold for about 5 minutes. Then I went to the Doctor
and he checked that I was not too badly damaged. No fractures etcetera.

Two injections later (for the pain and swelling) I was quite literally f.l.o.a.t.i.n.g – it was lovely.

I’ve had a headache since then, I still do, but I will survive.

Only now I feel like a bit of a toss for falling. I don’t know how it happened. It just did.

It coulda been worse I guess.

5 comments:

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

hectic!!! GLAD you are ok.

Nik_TheGreek said...

sorry to hear that...
I'm glad you're feeling better already. Maybe someone saw how cute you are and gave you the bad eye...

wozzel said...

hehe, thanks Nik :)

Jim said...

Wow, I hope the headaches will go away!

wozzel said...

thanks Jim, i'm doing better :)