Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

feeling sorry for me self...


I am sick. Not well. Not up chucking all over the place sick. Just not feeling lekker.
Not sure what is going on but over the last few days I have had zero energy.
Zilch.
Nothing.
Nadda.
I cant quite figure it out. All I know is it’s HORRID and it needs to go away!!!

No. This has nothing to do with date night. Which I might add was just frikking awesome. We were home nice and early and then my boyfriend fell asleep on the couch. We need to talk about that this evening, but I digress.

Coupled with an irritating cough – I went to see the good Doctor this morning on the way to work who prescribed some medicines for the cough and plain old energy tonic for the lethargy. And a vitamin B12 shot. Nice. All of this before I even got to the office this morning.

Seems the antibiotics and energy potions don’t gel.

The understatement of the week is -:

"Warning: May Cause Drowsiness"

That's what it says on the side of the bottle of antibiotics I’m taking.
It should say "Warning: You may wake up in a pile of your own spittle, with your head resting on your keyboard and the letters T,R and H permanently scarred into your forehead."

No amount of caffeine is doing the trick.

I want to go home but have too much to do.

sigh.

10 comments:

Juz said...

Hang in there Bro!
I know the feeling. The only thing that woks for it is time. Kak, I know, but true.

wozzel said...

I love woks Juz. Mine came in from China - china. :p

haha. ok, seriously, i think i might be dying. no. not really. i just need to rest :) i will be ok.

Paige said...

woz, if you can make very funny wok jokes at Juz' expense then you're defs not dying.

no seriously, that's seriously kak!

feel better sooon sooon babbooon.

much love.

hi Juz.

wozzel said...

what can i say. i'm a riot.

Bubby said...

Hey Woz, hope you fell better.

Life could be worse u know, you could be navigating ur way through the torment of a sexual identity crisis whilst married with 2 kids, Ohhh I forget that my life to live...

Wishing you well.

www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

Juz said...

Okay fine - woks, but Bubby said: "hope you fell better." Every time I get drunk I fell better and better.
No offense Bubby, just moving the spotlight.
Hi Paige!

wozzel said...

lol :p

Nik_TheGreek said...

I think that if you fell bad at wok, just go hom...

wozzel said...

hahahahaha! one thing for sure, you guys have made me laugh like a mad man today :) thanks!

Bubby said...

Ooopps...gotta read those responses back twice...

Sometimes just a little quiet time with myself does the prick...
Ooops did it again.....

www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com