Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Monday, January 11, 2010

just a thought.

One evening my poor little brain was only seconds away from exploding, sorting through an eleventyhundredthousand different thoughts. (Which happens when I can’t shut down) I decided that if I were to maybe focus on something a little bit more creative I could at least go into “standby” mode for a while.

So I decided to paint over the bright red tattoo that my roommate and I decided to accessorise my living room walls with - using spray paint a little while ago. (While not on detox).

It took a while, but I had no plans on being anywhere else, and by the time I was finished I had white freckled hands, a distinguished looking grey streak of hair and a perfectly white patch of paint standing a few millimetres off the wall. (It’s a pretty big patch I should probably mention)

183 coats of paint will do that, but no one will ever know that there is red under there.

I wonder if life would be any easier if we could all just paint over our own flaws. Or would we look like fools with a patch of paint sticking out a millimetre from our foreheads.

4 comments:

Paige said...

the ability to paint over flaws. wouldn't that be nice.
although not sure there's enough paint out there.

:)

Nik_TheGreek said...

paint over flaws?
OK, I agree it is a good idea, but wouldn't that make things less interesting?

XX said...

We all try to hide out flaws with trivial things, but in the end, they are a part of us.

SS

JCLL said...

painting over flaws is not a good idea....that takes away from what I am