Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the color purple

Last night our roommate.

Oh wait. Let me breath.

Did she shock me something torrid last night. I don’t even know how we got onto this conversation. but hey. we did.

We discussed dildos.

Yip.

Then she decided she would show us her collection.

Yip.

Collection.

An entire drawer of dildos.

I did notice one thing they all had in common though. The dildos.

They were all purple. Is this a trend? The purple?

Then she danced with them. Remember “Oupa” the snake? Glenda Jackson used to dance with him. South Africa’s very first stripper / dancer – who caused massive waves back in the 70’s. I only know that because I’m friends with her daughter, but really. She danced with them. My roommate. With the dildos.

It disturbed me. She danced with a purple prick and I am having nightmares.

Who wants a purple plastic prick shoved up anywhere?

Actually, don’t answer that.

5 comments:

Beertjie said...

sjoe, kinda makes me think again on why our domestic never came back again. she probably came across (no pun intended) the "thick-as-my-arm" veiny dildo vibrator monster that one of my friends gave me for my bday the one year. I've never worked up the courage to even switch it on.

wozzel said...

That may just explain it dude! lol. I really would not know what to say if someone gave me dildo. Maybe, thank you. only because it’s polite? Lol.

Pedders said...

That is, indeed, a scary vision.

JCLL said...

YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH GLENDA JACKSON'S GRAND DAUGHTER....that is so cool...I loved her...erm, from the photos I saw...

wozzel said...

lol - nope. not her grand daughter. Her daughter. we went to school together.