Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, March 19, 2010

oh, hi there :)

Sies! A week of no blogging? tut tut tut.

Vok – I’ve been busy at work. I’ve never been this busy ever in my life, but you know what, money kind of makes it worth while.

Quick run down of birthday celebrations – lots of fun. Lots of food. Lots of wine. Lots of prezzies :) and a Kelly Clarkson concert.

What I loved the most about the Kelly Clarkson concert was the beer. It was cold. It was on tap and there was a lot of it.

I was well spoiled and must say that I even though I’ve never been one for big celebrations and all that jazz, this year was awesome. I am just filled to the brim with love and happiness for all the people in my life.

Now the weekend is upon us. This is a bittersweet melody for me. I love weekends, but…

Boyfriend has gone away until Sunday ----> see sad face ------> :(
So tonight the wine is on me!
Like really.
I intend getting home. Lying down on the couch with a bottle of merlot, I’m thinking one of them magnum sized bottles, and a straw. There might be KFC involved too.
Then I’m going to drink until Sunday afternoon. I foresee much spillage.

Oh. Get this. Youre gonna pee in your pant. I’m 29 right? right.

And does Wozzie drive a car?

No.

Can Wozzie drive a car?

Not really. Only have had 3 lessons given by the boyfriend.

Really Wozzie?

Yes. Really.

So tomorrow I’m going to go and write my learners. hehe.

Yes.

Only, I’ve not actually learnt yet and I intend drinking wine all night.

So if you don’t hear anything more from me after this here bloggy, well, then you know I failed and I threw myself in front of a bus.

Bye bye.

5 comments:

robertga99 said...

Mmmm, kfc and wine! If you like mixed drinks you should try the Whiskey Sour recipe I posted earlier this week. It's from Ina Garten and they were soooo good! I cuddled up with a pitcher last weekend. Have a great weekend!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Ah! I like a man with some class! Large bottle of Merlot and KFC! Is that a one man's party?
You'll need a big straw for that...
I can almost see Juz's version of you in Juztick!

Paul Benjamin said...

Good luck with the learner's permit, and all the fun driving lessons to come! In the meantime, I am staying off the road! :)

wozzel said...

lol!! that would be safest right now :)

Beertjie said...

So now I don't have to feel too bad about also not blogging for a week! ;) I also only got my driver's licence about 4 years ago, after lots of mission. hope yours goes smoothly.