Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so exciting

Ooh. Ooh.

I have news I must share! I’m so excited. I have found the most amazing kitchen appliance ever. It has changed my life. And I did not even have to buy it from Verimark.

It’s so shiny.

It is my wedger.

It wedges just about everything and anything that can be wedged!

It is important that you get an idea of the versatility of the invention I have gone so far off as to say;

“It has changed my life”

I kid you not.

No more boring salads at my house. My veggies will be wedged.

No more skinny potato chips with your steak. Oh no. Bring on a golden crispy potato wedges.

No more slicing apples to be poached. Be you wedged…
apple!



*Wozzel considers sending his CV to Vermimark to sell to sell kitchen appliances*

8 comments:

Beertjie said...

you must be thoroughly domesticated to get that excited about an appliance. mind you, the other day we got our first vacuum cleaner together and I was so excited I vacuumed the whole lounge!

wozzel said...

Alwill, I'm well domesticated :) I love to be all kitcheny. haha. i'm well known for my cooking and baking, hence the weight gain over this last year. eeek.

I'm not a fan of cleaning though. Uuurgh. my boyfriend is overly OCD, so it balances out and he is in his element when dusting and vacuuming and all that..

Anonymous said...

Vermimark? Do they sell vermin too? :)

Unknown said...

What do you call the one who wields the wedger? Do the device and the person have the same name?

Pedders said...

You really should consider a career out of that. lol

Do wedge what has to be wedged, the lord has said!

JCLL said...

I wish my partner liked washing up...We both cant stand it...but I also get excited about kitchen appliances...

Juz said...

Post a picture. I want to see what this thing looks like,
:)
Juz

robertga99 said...

I love kitchen gadgets but I do not know about this wedger. You should include a pic of it. I would like to see it