Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Friday, March 12, 2010

it's almost my birthday...

It’s almost my birthday. Bugger it.

There's something uninteresting about turning 29. Besides being exactly one year away from 30 I can think of nothing that makes it in any way significant.
I'll have to find a way to make it splendid.

Like drink pink drinks.

With those little funky colored umbrellas skewering cherries and holding them up as if they were perched on the edge of a high rise building watching the world below.

My birthday falls on Sunday the 14th. I’ve always liked the 14th. It’s a good day for me every month. This year, we’ve decided that as a group, we will all meet for a picnic in one of the parks here in Durban. I’ll fill you in on more next week, I mean, I would not want some crazy stalker type person reading my blog to pitch up…

Well, then again…

What I’m most excited about though is that I’m going to be spending the day with friends, family and my boyfriend. All day. In the open, under trees, fresh air and cake. And then, my boyfriend has something planned for my actual birthday on Sunday. A big surprise I’m told… ooh.

And, it’s FRIDAY! How cool is that? woot woot!

Happy Friday everybuddy :)

9 comments:

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

Enjoy your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Birthday!! Full report on surprise please!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Sounds like a very good plan. You're lucky your birthday is on the Weekend! ENJOY!!!!

Paige said...

happy birthday wozz. much love. xxx

Beertjie said...

a preemptive happy birfday! hope you have a good one and enjoy the last bit of your 20's, even though 30 is not that bad, I'm already heading to 32 myself... *starts to sob quietly*

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have an awesome Celebration.

Gail said...

What do you mean 29 is nothing special ....

A - its the last of the 20s
B - you could try to drink 29 pink drinks
C - you could invite 29 friends
D - you could celebrate for 29 days
E - you might get 29 comments on your birthday report back post
F - if you were a spaz you could have an extra tooth and then you would have 29 teeth
G - 29 days in feb during a leap year
H - 29 candles on your cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
xxx

Gail said...

And i just turned 29 :)

JCLL said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday mate, and by the way, no birthday is that significant....trust me, I have had a few...