Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

graphs i love

Following the leader, I decided to post two of my fave graphs. Now, call me dumb, but I just can not figure out how to create a link to Paige’s blog.

I am sorry Paige.

Not the crispiest chip in the packet ya know.

Anyway, copy this here linky poo and go have a look see if you’ve never come across A Million Miles From Normal. http://amillionmilesfromnormal.blogspot.com/

I’m warning you though. You will never be the same again. In a good way I promise.

These make me laugh every time I see them. I want them printed on t-shirts.






8 comments:

JCLL said...

I love it!!!!! I agree. T-Shirts to be made

wozzel said...

dont you just!!! I want them both on T-Shirts!

peanut butter and jelly said...

BRILLIANT! your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!!! HAHAHA!!! Now i'm singing the song too.

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

you are legend woz! I agree with you and JCLL The T-SHIRTS must be made

Paige said...

lol, i love a graph. thanks for the linklove wozz. x

wozzel said...

yo Fishy! shot a lot bru :)

Aaah, Paige. For you I kill the bull you know ;)

Beertjie said...

lol, so when are we having the t-shirts made? ;)

wozzel said...

as soon as possible :)