Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hobbies


Hobbies are good.
Coz, they like keep you busy.
This is one of mine. I have a few.

Tonight is Fire In The Park. Just random people from all different walks of life. Cultures, beliefs, ideas and views - who have a common view. Something they all enjoy doing. Spinning fire.

I'm not really good though I will admit. I have been spinning for about 2 years, maybe more, but I've been slack. Cant wait to get out there tonight though. Gonna be hotttt!

This is a pic of a friend of mine and I spinning.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about that. Aren't there bongo drummers?

wozzel said...

yip. There are. Nice thing is that there is a variety of stuff going on. Poi, Staffs, drums - it's all really good fun.

wozzel said...

Fire in the park is an open event:

Time: 19:30ish
Place: Bluwer Park, Glenwood, behind the NSA Art Gallery
Bring: picnic basket,Blankie to sit on, or chair and what ever you like to drink, friends, the works!

Ryan O said...

I saw somebody doing this a a fayre once ant it was really cool the things they could do. Never seen a whole event though, but can imagine its pretty good to see

peanut butter and jelly said...

i seen some poi spinning in new zealand. ive heard it really is growing as a sport / hobby in SA too. nice photies. which one are you?

Anonymous said...

wow. love how the fire looks in the pic.

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

SUPER COOL!!!!!

JCLL said...

I love fire spinning. i used to play with the staff and got quite good, and have recently take on the pois.....Its soooo calming

wozzel said...

awesome! yip, i find spinning very calming, almost, cleansing.