Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

of year end functions.


It is that time of the year again.

The year end function *cue incredibly eerie music, if not for anything else other than dramatic effect*

Last year was a complete write off. Firstly, I wore green. Like bright illumo type green. Don’t ask. It just happened. It was a mistake. A pricey one. Secondly, I got completely wasted on tequila shots and proceeded to hit on and flirt with the cute intern (who is now employed here full time). In my horribly inebriated state I even insisted he drive me home and then told him he should come upstairs for a “cup of coffee”

I mean, a cup of coffee? Do people really say that?

I did.

Not to mention that I also MC’d the event (I do quite a bit of MC’ing) and was the talk of the town. I have not been allowed to forget this the entire year. I just hope someone else throws name this year so the heat can be transferred to someone
else.

Someone more deserving of the attention.

The theme: wait, you gotta here this, but first guess?





African! AFRICAN! Have you ever? How very original.

vok se die bok.

Has the “African” theme not been done enough? Really really? Could they not have
come up with anything?

So I’m left with a bit of a predicament.
I do not know what to wear!
How the hell do boyfriend and I add a “touch of African” to our outfits?

I don’t know.
I give up.
Maybe I will just hit the tequila again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traditional Zulu with that kilt like dress. no underpants.

wozzel said...

it would really have to be quite a long kilt like dress then! lol

Anonymous said...

why do you have long legs or something?

wozzel said...

Like a giraffe! lol

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

A GIRAFFE? wahahahahaaha MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO WITH A GIRAFFE PRINT TIE!

JCLL said...

I hate company year end functions. I mean its enough that I have to spend every day with these fuckers....also partners are not invited to our year ends, so I boycot them...every year, and I tell them why I do..

Anonymous said...

You have a funny blog. Sometimes the comments are even funnier :)

wozzel said...

that SUCKS JCLL!! I would also boycot. Really. At least I'm allowed to take my boy with :)

Pebbles said...

Leopard Print!

wozzel said...

monki? Tie? Shoes? Shirt? Undies?

specifics dear heart :) hehe