Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

the lunch man

I am pleased to announce that I am not the only one.

I am not the only one who crumbles at the sight (and sound) of the lunch man.

“who is the lunch man” I hear you ask.

Well, the lunch man is some random dude who started delivering fresh rolls with all yummy goodies on like – roast beef and mustard, chicken and mayo. You name it – he makes it, fresh, tasty and cheap.

The rolls. Not the lunch man.

The lunch man is Italian, and very nice to look at.

I get quite excited when the e-mail is sent announcing he has arrived. This is even though I usually bring lunch to work anyway. I just can not help myself.

I suggested to one of the lady colleagues here that she should go have a peek this morning. So she did. She came back into the office with a tuna and mayo roll. She looks at me and says “I don’t even like tuna, but he said, I have lovely tuna rolls, in that sexy Italian accent and I bought one. I bought one!”


hehe.

long live the lunch man!

6 comments:

peanut butter and jelly said...

We have a canteen in our office block and there is a Italian guy that owns it. I've bought more lunch than I should have in the past.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched boys weekend on the food channel. There is this hot italian guy on it. I just wanna eat his accent.

wozzel said...

yo poppy. Nope, i've not watched it. Shall keep an eye out for it (you've got to love that accent - yussy)

Juz said...

Hey Wozzel,
Try and sneak us a pic of your lunch man.
Juz

JCLL said...

I also love the Italina on the boys weekend...but our lunch man is the head chef at the hotel....she is big and female....at least she cooks like a MoFo

wozzel said...

lol - Juz, i was trying to take a pic of him with my phone and was caught out. that was so bad! lol