Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R689.50

R689.50

That’s how much I spent on toiletries yesterday.

Now tell me. How is a fabo young man like myself meant to stay looking all young and fresh and pretty when toner, cream and face wash comes to R689.50?

Ok – I’m guilty of over exaggerating. There were other items bought. All necessary I assure you.

But really now?

Ridiculous.

As for the rain today. It can bugger off.

I woke up nice and early – went for my run and then hung up the laundry (all before 5:30am. I’m a machine I tell you) because the weather man, the cutie American boy doing the weather on e-tv (isn’t he lovely) said it would be warm and dry conditions here.

Not so weather man.

Oh my godsiesn. I’m turning into my mother.
An entire blog post dedicated to toiletries and laundry.

Oi vei!

No comments: