Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

marijuana – natures way of saying “hiiiiigh”


I’m a stoner.
That’s the truth.
I smoke a lot. Like a lot a lot.
I don’t exactly hide it coz that’s how I roll.

Boyfriend thinks I smoke too much weed.
I think boyfriend needs to remember I smoked too much weed when we met and that aint gonna change BUT

there is a but –

when is enough, enough?

Will it come to that?

Am I going to wake up one day and be all like “oh my, look at this, I’m all mature and grown up like, why. Hello. there 30’s – time to stop smoking the greens I suppose and start wearing horrible tartan shirts and tucking a comb into my sock”

I bloody well hope not –
coz smoking tis my thing. And tartan is so not.

My mother says I should grow up.
I told her I think she should grow weed seeing as she has the space in the back garden.

It’s a work in progress.

Disclaimer – Wozzel does not mean to say that people in their 30’s wear tartan or tuck combs in their socks. He’s just saying. And just says arb things like that to make himself feel better and – why am I even writing a disclaimer? Oi oi oi.