Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

it is a crying shame

Don’t laugh at me, but I must tell you why I cried at uShaka Marine world on Sunday.

It was the dolphins.

The dolphins ok, there, I said it. The dolphins.

They made me cry because they are so beautiful and so clever and we humans are just kak and we don’t really care do we?

Most of us anyway.

The dolphins got me to thinking about this (I’m emo, leave me) so I had to hide my face behind over sized glasses and pulled my cap half way down my face.

We throw rubbish into the ocean. We pump gallons of shit, literally, into rivers and dams and other watery type places. We throw cigarette butts out our car windows and crisp packets and chocolate wrappers out on the road because we are disgusting dirty animals.

Who just don’t care.

And so I cried for the dolphins. And the whales and the seals and the birds and the butterflies and yes, I even cried for the cockroaches because they are creatures too and the fact that I’m shit terrifed of them is not their fault.

They can’t help being ugly.

But we can help by not throwing rubbish onto the earth!!!!

hey, I dunno. I just find it so hard to understand humans.

Slides were fun though, food was expensive (I refuse to pay R40 for two hotdogs, puh-leeez, I can eat 5 hot dogs in one sitting and R25 for two bottles of water? You must be kidding!) and I got a nice even tan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is sad. at leasr you get a good tan.

Anonymous said...

I think thats a cool reason for crying. But i'm sure it would be embarrasing in the moment.

wozzel said...

lol, it was kind of. at least i had the sunnies on and a cap to hide behind :)

JCLL said...

All it shows is that you have a heart and that you care about our planet. Its a good thing...

PS; If you think R40 for two hotdoag and R25 for two bottles of water is expensive....NEVER move to Cape Town....

wozzel said...

oi! R40 for two viennas on rolls is ridiculous. haha. i lived in Cpt, well, never lived there, just had a really - really long holiday there, so know all bout them prices :)

The Closet Fashionista said...

Dude, how unlucky am I with cockroaches and your posts? so I skipped the first post I have ever seen when I SKRIKED at the picture and then, the second post I choose to read, ever... (seemed harmless...dolphins, like them!) ...bam! roaches ;)

Ps. Like your stuff, you write well!

wozzel said...

lol - sorry that you had to deal with two roach posts in one day :) i hope it improves.

Ps - wow, thank you very much!