Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The sound of mu(sic)?

IMPORTANT NOTICE - just to fill you in, I did NOT write this. I read it on www.news24.com under the "Opinions" section.

I thought it was brilliant.

The sound of mu(sic)?

by "The Third Wors"
2009-11-26 07:28

Raindrops on clean cars and state fund abuses,
Court cases made up of lies and the useless,
Rogue cabinet ministers on spending sprees,
These are a few of my favourite things.

Cream coloured right wings and comrades from left field,
Big crooks and bad guys protected by blue shields,
Arms deal and cronies who skim from the top’
When in the world will this madness stop?

When the SARS bites
And the BEE stings
When I'm feeling had,
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel...so bad.

Another state bailout for SA's broadcaster
SASCOC takes over for those who run faster,
"They tried to kill me" spins Robert McBriBe,
When will our courts leave them no place to hide?

Where are the speed-cops when traffic goes sour?
Why can't our Eskom plan smartly for power?
What is this nonsense about state-owned mines?
In all of this mess they’re the ones who bring shine...

When a cop asks,
For a big bribe,
And you're feeling mad.
Just simply remember it's nearly December
And then you'll won' feeeeel....so bad!

2 comments:

Thoughts from the fish bowl. said...

ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I will spend the rest of today humming "these are a few of my favourit things" hahaha.thank u fr THAT!