Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

If you wish upon a star


Last night I was chilling at home after a very long day.
We had just returned home from a quick dinner out on the town and I was finnished. Done.
Over.

So I was just on the couch, staring out the window at the evening sky.
Enjoying the silence – not enjoying the cold.

I noticed a lone star!
– and so I made a wish.

Only, then the star started moving and I realised it was just a plane.

So I made another wish.

On an aeroplane.

I can’t tell you what I wished for though else it might not come true.

But I want to know, have you ever wished on an aeroplane?

3 comments:

peanut butter and jelly said...

Once when I was about 23 I wished on a star that turned out to be the bathroom light. This happens when 2 much booze is consumed.

wozzel said...

LOL!

JCLL said...

I have wished inside a plane before...many times...Wish that flying was for the upper class only, wihed that the hostess would stop poeple coming into business class to use the toilet, wished the darn pilot would stop asking me to sit on his lap....