Keep watching - I might just do a trick!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

work schmork

I don’t really like to blog about work, but I cant help it today..

Because it's unintentional corporate hilariousness.

As it is, all I can offer is this:

There was a meeting, which came right after our other meeting about the next meeting and he/she/transgender totally said XXX and that was just downright hypocritical cause last week he/she/transgender said YYY and I don't know why he/she/transgender would say that other than he/she/transgender is borderline retarded.

And you'd think the threat of looming layoffs would make the other he/she/transgender work a bit harder, but NOOOOO and then there was a total clusterfuck and that reversed all the projects until it turned out the clusterfuck was just sort of a minor clusterfuck, so we resumed.

And then we had a meeting about it. Totally hilarious. awww, man. I totally saw THAT one coming.

I should punch that person in the face.

Or throw snot on him.

Yes.

That’s what I will do.

No comments: